1. an obsequious or overly deferential person; a toady.
2. unintelligible or meaningless speech or writing; nonsense; gibberish.
3. foolish or vacuous; puppet.
a) “HMDs are telling the oppressed majority of Ethiopia is at the good hands of the government that is known for its bloodiness”
b) “He was HMD enough to be a yes man whatsoever”.
c) “You are HMD to make any sense even to your girl friend.”
1. to serve somebody in a servile, degraded way; to act in a disgraceful toady way.
2. to speak unintelligibly, typically through fear or shock.
3. to held meeting at which people attempt to make contact with the dead.
a) “The prime minister HMDed to homicide innocents protesting against the barbaric government.”
b) The officers have been HMDing with the ghost of the late prime minister so as to continue his legacy of consistent and shameless tyranny.
HMD (adj.) 1. producing no result; useless.
2. ridiculously impractical or ill-advised.
3. not existing, or not actually present.
a) “An HMD attempt to calm down the protests with bullet.”
b) “He pretended to give an HMD solution.”